The work of several Level 3 (senior) students taking the Supernatural Beings and Demons of Ancient Egypt course at Swansea University had their articles accepted for Inscriptions, the Newsletter of the Friends of the Egypt Centre (May 2014 edition).
- Sakhmet’s Horde: Plague Demons by Katherine Smith
- The Significance of Hedgehogs in Ancient Egypt by Felicity Chrome
- Ammit/ Ammut by Kyera Chevers
- Liminal Being: Serpopard by Victoria Baker
- The Angry Dead: Angered Spirits in Pharaonic Egypt by Olivia Kinsman
- Interpretations and Portrayals of the Destructrix by Jessica Routleff-Jones
The posters related to some of the articles (and others) can be seen here!